hopRSS

domingo, 26 de septiembre de 2010

One day tour in Yosemite

I planned to make a guided visit to Yosemite, and finally fulfilled my dream last December. So I could not help to express how much I have enjoyed my lass Yosemite tour on Sunday. Although I live in California over 20 years, never have been there before.

As the best-known scenic spot, Yosemite National Park is really wonder of nature. The Park is located in the Centre of the Nevada mountain range. There are big huge granite rocks waterfalls and spectacular valleys. In addition, these giant trees also become good scenery of this land of fantasy.Cliffs and crystal-clear waters give us the feeling of the naturaleza.Lleno ice and liquid water than Yosemite plain a fantastic world of water.

I really have to thank my tour guide, Tony. It is very informative and tell me a lot of interesting descriptions of these scenic. As I can I cannot drive a car, so the tourist guide is also my driver. I picked up at 8 o'clock in the morning. Actually he is a professional and experienced guide. Therefore tried everything to ensure that could have an interesting and relaxed tour. It may be that he knows everything in Yosemite.That was driving the car on the road, he maintained by telling me about of wildlife and the phenomenal landscapes on this earth extraordinaria.Tony even took me to a gas, where we had an unscheduled bathroom break station. It may be I should call him 'super man'.

As we were approaching the Park, I started to take fotos.Y I want to use my camera to memorize these grand landscapes. When we arrived at the Park, the temperature fell suddenly several degrees. Although Tony told me that implement costume hot before it got out, still felt quite cold.

Bridalveil fall was our first stop.You must be a good place in the summer.But I was not there in the hot season, so the cataract could not be considered as a great site in this cold winter.Still it took a photo of my foot in front of this fabulous cascada.Y then I went to my next parada.A first view of the master, which is the largest granite standing structure worldwide, knew why it was called 'The captain'. great scene had been dwarfed everything ahead of él.Aunque I used to see skyscrapers, I like the work of nature.


View the original article here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario